Online Parts Sales
- The customer is informed that the order information is received,
- Local warehouses are checked, if the product is available, it is delivered to the customer after payment.
- If the requested product is not available in local warehouses, central warehouses are checked.
- If the product is available in the central warehouse, it is sent to Serjoe’s stocks and then forwarded to the customer.
- If it is not available in the central warehouses, it is brought to the central warehouses by the supply chain and transmitted to the customer from there.
- Serjoe establishes the right plans during the ordering process and keeps the critical stock level at 80%.
Serjoe ensures that the products reach the customers on time and guarantees customer satisfaction.
Call Based Planning
Call numbers are sent to us by the customer on a daily basis, and they are matched with the products arriving at the customs.
- The oldest call number is cleared first by our system and the necessary logistic support is provided for its delivery to the warehouse.
- Thanks to our experienced staff, mistakes and delays are prevented.
- The product that the customer wants is available when he wants it, where he wants it, customer satisfaction is ensured.
- Our company has developed a system based on the call number so that our customers can track their own transactions with their own eyes.
- Serjoe provides convenience for the end consumer in purchasing transactions with its user-friendly web interface.
- Develops different pricing, promotion and communication strategies for different sales channels.
- Serjoe has no difficulty in sourcing rare or outdated parts with its wide supply chain network.
- Serjoe is avoids to say out of stock to the customer.
- Makes evaluations by establishing a connection with the customer after sales.
- Keeps customer satisfaction above all else with its fast response network.